Sunday, June 6, 2010

SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO

"Should I stay or should I go now?
Should I stay or should I go now?
If I go there will be trouble
An’ if I stay it will be double
So come on and let me know!"

Well, folks, after discussing the house a little bit last week with Stephanie Starzer, my home mortgage consultant, I think we're going to make the painstaking attempt to go back to our original plan of trying to sell the home!   [sniff, sniff, wipe]

After looking at some comparable homes in this area, hopefully we'll be able to have the house appraised at a sufficient cost per square foot to sell the home for what its REALLY worth.  We can always move in and enjoy this fabulous house as the "worst case scenario" (and how bad could that be?) but we just feel that right now we're going to have an unprecedented opportunity to show the home to the type of family who could appreciate and love this house the way it deserves to be loved.


More soon to follow!!!  Tito, pass me a tissue.

Contact my wife, Amy, for a private tour or appointment: 918-527-5123


Chad

No comments:

Post a Comment